Please note there have been some schedule changes made below.
FREE WORKSHOP Have you always danced along with MTV’s first world premiere video, Thriller? Or have you always wanted to learn the moves from the video that was voted as the most influential pop music video of all time? Now is your chance!!! With Cadance Jazz, you will get to learn the choreography from Thriller and have the opportunity to perform it on stage in 2016. Whether you are already a part of Cadance or Klaxson, or if you’re just curious to see what Cadance is like, YOU are invited! Bring a friend or two….. There will be opportunities down the road (TBA) to rehearse/refresh the choreography. Please RSVP to this event and share with your friends so you can be part of the Jackson magic! Please note that this special FREE workshop will take place at the Klaxson tap studio on Sunday, August 24 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. To find out more information about the show, click HERE!!!!.
FALL SESSION September 9-December 18 (15-week session)
• Tuesdays advanced/intermediate jazz 6:00-7:30 $240/session
• Thursdays Pilates matwork plus* 5:15-6:00 $200/session *the “plus” means I’ll incorporate more standing barre method work to tone and lengthen you in a fun, challenging way!
• Thursdays GROOVE fitness/dance** 6:00-7:00 $150/session **(minimum of 4 students required to be registered for the session by August 31 in order to run the GROOVE class)
• Thursdays beginner/intermediate jazz 7:00-8:30 $240/session
FITNESS PROMOTION $305/session when you register for both Pilates AND Groove ($45 savings!)
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION Register and pay in full for the session by Sunday, August 24 and save 10%
IN-CLASS CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
Starting now I will be accepting credit card payments in class to make it even easier for you! Using a Square card reader
, I can process your payment from your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card and then conveniently send you the receipt via email or text. Don’t worry about security: card information is encrypted at the moment of swipe and your data is not stored on the device after a payment has been processed. I will also continue to accept cash, cheque, and Paypal payments (Paypal is the only way I can accept debit payments).
Just last weekend I attended Canfitpro, an International Fitness and Club Business Conference and Trade Show in Toronto. It was my first time attending and I had a great time! Sure, my muscles were quite sore after only my first workout, but I was so inspired by my instructors’ wealth of knowledge. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see much of Toronto, but I got great ideas from the Pilates and barre workout classes I took, so it was all worth it. I can’t wait until next year! Below are just a few of the highlights from the conference (click for a larger image):
SAVE THE DATES
So, be sure to mark your calendars for……
• Sunday, August 24 for the FREE Thriller workshop,
• Sunday, August 24 for the end of Early Bird savings for the fall session (you can pay at the workshop!)
• Sunday, August 31 to register for Groove to ensure the class will run, and
• the week of September 9 for the start of our fall session!
Only one more week of the short summer session and then get ready for some Jackson action…..!!!!!