Click here for a full list. If you wish to pay for one of these options through PayPal, please contact me and I will send an invoice.
Reservations for group classes (Pilates only), privates (Pilates and jazz), and choreography rehearsals can be made in person, by phone, text message, or email. If you have registered for the session, you will have a standing reservation in that particular class.
24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, MISSED CLASSES, REFUNDS
• To avoid being charged for private/semi-private classes/choreography rehearsals not attended, you must provide a full 24-hours’ notice to cancel or change an appointment. Cadance understands there may be unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending your class/rehearsal. However, this policy is vital for the good functioning of the classes/rehearsals and wait-listed students. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• For session-registered Jazz, Pilates, or FitDance students who have missed group classes you may you may make up your missed class by attending another group within the same session.
• For session-registered Jazz, Pilates, or FitDance students who also have an À la carte package: With at least 24-hours notice, you may make up your missed class by attending another group class within the same session. With less than 24-hours notice of your absence, you forfeit the missed class.
• There are no refunds for missed classes; registered students may make up absences within the same session only. There are no refunds once you have paid for the session or an à la carte package, unless for valid medical reasons. A $20 withdrawal fee will apply.
• À la carte packages are valid for six months from first use. They may not be transferred to another student, nor may classes remaining in the package be applied toward tuition for a session.