Reservations for group and private classes can be made on this website. Reservations for choreography rehearsals can be made in person, by phone, text message, or email.
PACKAGES & SESSIONS
• There are no refunds for missed classes; registered students may make up absences within the same session only. There are no refunds once you have paid for the session or an à la carte package, unless for valid medical reasons. A $20 withdrawal fee will apply.
• For session-registered group class students, you may make up your missed class by attending another group class within the same session.
• Payment is expected at the time of service unless the packages are purchased in advance. You may make your payments online on the website, by e-transfer, cash, or by cheque. If you are paying by cheque, please make it out to RACHEL SANTOS. There will be a $25 fee for any NSF cheque returned.
• Private and Semi-Private Pilates packages are valid for six months from first use; a reinstatement can be made upon purchase of a new package. They may not be transferred to another student, nor may classes remaining in the package be applied toward tuition for group classes.
• Private and Semi-Private Pilates clients have the option of purchasing a single session or a package of 5 or 10 sessions.
• For Semi-Private Pilates sessions: If one participant cancels ahead of the 24-hour policy, the other participant may choose to cancel the same appointment or pay the balance due for a private class. If one participant late cancels, the other participant may still take the appointment, charged as a Semi-Private.
APPOINTMENTS & BOOKINGS
Reservations for private and group classes can be made online on this website. We reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrolment. As a courtesy to the instructor, other clients, and the studio, you agree to give 24 hours’ notice to cancel/reschedule your class/appointment to avoid being charged for your appointment; this can be done via the link in your booking email, by email, phone, or text.
PRIVATE CLASSES & SPECIAL PROJECTS
To avoid being charged for private/semi-private classes/choreography rehearsals not attended, you must provide a full 24-hours’ notice to cancel or change an appointment. Cadance understands there may be unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending your class/rehearsal. However, this policy is vital for the good functioning of the classes/rehearsals and wait-listed students. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• Comfortable and form-fitting clothing allows the teacher to better assess posture and movement.
• Grip socks or bare feet are best for Pilates.
• Jazz shoes are ideal, but not required for jazz.
• NO OUTDOOR FOOTWEAR IS PERMITTED BEYOND THE STUDIO ENTRANCE.
• Kindly refrain from using heavy fragrances/perfumes, as other participants/teachers may have allergic reactions.
• Please set the ringer on your mobile phone to ‘mute’ or ‘vibrate’ prior to the start of your class so as not to disrupt the other students.
• Approach your class and activities in your class with a good, positive attitude. It helps you and everyone else in your class to learn more quickly and accomplish more. Be respectful of others. Allow them the same opportunity you have to learn and participate and space to do it in. The best way to achieve this is to exhibit the Golden Rule at all times.
• I ask you to please stay home or join us virtually if you have symptoms or have had close contact with someone who has Covid.
I understand that from time to time Rachel Santos/Cadance Jazz & Pilates may take photos or videos during class or other events. Rachel Santos/Cadance Jazz & Pilates has my permission to use these photos and videos on various promotional material including, but not limited to, Cadance's website, social media posts, and printed materials. ***If I do NOT consent to being photographed or video-recorded, I will be sure Rachel Santos is aware of my concerns. I will be proactive about avoiding being photographed or recorded and I will hold Rachel Santos/Cadance Jazz & Pilates harmless if a photo or video recording of me is released despite all precautions. I understand that this choice may limit my participation in choreography demonstrations that are routinely photographed and/or videotaped.
DECLARATION/WAIVER By participating in class, you declare the following: I understand that participation in Pilates, dance, and any other conditioning activity presents some unavoidable risk of injury, especially to people who have pre-existing injuries, illnesses, or medical disabilities. I understand that the use of exercise equipment also carries with it risk of injury. I understand a medical evaluation is advisable before starting any program of physical conditioning or exercise. I intend to keep Cadance Jazz & Pilates fully informed of any physical condition or disability which would prevent or limit my participation in an exercise or physical conditioning program. I acknowledge that neither Cadance Jazz & Pilates nor its employees are engaged in diagnosing or treating medical diseases or deficiencies. I expressly assume all risks of my participation in the programs conducted by Cadance Jazz & Pilates and its personnel as a result of personal injuries, property damage/loss, or wrongful death resulting from or relating to my participation in Pilates, dance, and fitness programs. (VIRTUAL CLASSES: I acknowledge that I am choosing to do Pilates/dance/workouts in my own space and I am assuming responsibility and liability for being aware of my surroundings and limitations, as well as screen sharing with others who have the ability to see me, and absolve Cadance Jazz & Pilates (Rachel Santos) of liability when using this service.)
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information:
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as indicated in the following section, cookies and/or logs to gather information about you.
FORMS AND INTERACTIVITY:
Your personal information is collected through a form, namely our Health Questionnaire.
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
Your information is also collected through the interactivity that may be established between you and our website, as follows: Contact form
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes: Correspondence
LOG FILES AND WITNESSES
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This mainly concerns the following information: Pages visited and requests
The use of such files allows us: Improved service and a personalized welcome
RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
We are committed to offering you the right to object and withdraw with respect to your personal information.
The right of objection is understood as the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned during collection.
The right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list.
To be able to exercise these rights, contact us:
Address: 3429 rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H4C 1P3
Section of the website: https://cadance5678.com/contact-us/
PERMISSION TO ACCESS
We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify or even delete information concerning them.
The exercise of this right is possible by communicating to:
Address: 3429 rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montreal, QC H4C 1P3
Section of the website: https://cadance5678.com/contact-us
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.