24-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY, MISSED CLASSES, REFUNDS
• To avoid being charged for private/semi-private classes/choreography rehearsals not attended, you must provide a full 24-hours’ notice to cancel or change an appointment. Cadance understands there may be unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending your class/rehearsal. However, this policy is vital for the good functioning of the classes/rehearsals and wait-listed students. There are no exceptions to this policy.
• For session-registered Jazz, Pilates, or FitDance students who have missed group classes you may you may make up your missed class by attending another group within the same session.
• For session-registered Jazz, Pilates, or FitDance students who also have an À la carte package: With at least 24-hours notice, you may make up your missed class by attending another group class within the same session. With less than 24-hours notice of your absence, you forfeit the missed class.
• There are no refunds for missed classes; registered students may make up absences within the same session only. There are no refunds once you have paid for the session or an à la carte package, unless for valid medical reasons. A $20 withdrawal fee will apply.
• À la carte packages are valid for six months from first use. They may not be transferred to another student, nor may classes remaining in the package be applied toward tuition for a session.